Privacy Statement – Jenni Tuhkanen Photography webshop/Crazy Parrot Group
Contact information for queries or concerns regarding the register
Purpose and basis for processing personal data
- If you are a customer, the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data is customer relation.
- If you are a potential customer, your personal data is processed in order for us to be able to process and answer your request for quote or other inquiry that you have sent us using email, phone or our contact form, for example.
- The basis for processing personal data is our customer or partner relationship or consent (for personal data of potential customers or partners collected at fairs or other events or marketing consent obtained using a form or otherwise).
- Purpose of processing personal data and register
We only process any personal data for these purposes:
- Customer relationship management;
- Supplier relationship management;
- Delivery of ordered products and/or carrying out assignments as agreed;
- Information on our products and services.
Personal data stored in the register
We may store the following data in the customer, supplier and/or marketing register:
- Customer’s name or the company/organisation and contact person’s name;
- Contact person’s job title;
- Customer’s address and/or company’s/organisation’s address;
- Other delivery and invoicing information, if any;
- Email address;
- Phone number.
- Information on ordered products and/or services and any changes to them;
- Information on the date of the order and/or request and communication channel used;
- Other information on the customer or supplier relationship and ordered product or service.
Data subject’s rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights regarding your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us in writing at email@example.com.
Right to access your data
You have the right to access your personal data that we have stored.
Right to rectify your data
You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect or incomplete data we have about you.
Right to object to the processing of your data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if you feel that we have processed your personal data in an unlawful manner.
Right to opt out from receiving direct marketing
You have the right to opt out from receiving direct marketing from us.
Right to have your data deleted
You have the right to request us to delete your personal data whenever it is not necessary for us to process your data. We will process your request and either delete your data or inform you of the reason why we cannot delete your data.
Please note that the Controller may have a legal or other right to decline your request to delete your data. The Controller is legally obliged to keep accounting records for ten (10) years, as required by the Finnish Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Therefore, any materials relevant to accounting can only be deleted after the required storage period.
Right to withdraw consent
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent alone, and not based on a customer or supplier relationship, for example, you have the right to withdraw your consent any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint against our decision with the data protection ombudsman.
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of the disputed data until the case has been solved.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection ombudsman if you feel that we do not follow the applicable data protection legislation when processing your personal data.
The data protection ombudsman’s contact information: tietosuoja.fi/yhteystiedot.
Sources of the data we process
We generally receive the personal data that we process from the following sources:
- The customer or supplier provides the data at the beginning of the customer or supplier relationship, usually when the customer orders a product or service or when a potential supplier contacts us for potential collaboration.
- The payment service provider provides the data in order for us to be able to process the payment and deliver your order.
- In the case of potential suppliers, from their website or from other publicly available information sources.
- The customer or subcontractor provides their data using a web form, email or other communication channel or at a fair or other event.
Disclosure of the data we process
We generally do not disclose your data for marketing purposes of others than Jenni Tuhkanen Photography webshop/Crazy Parrot Group.
We have ensured that all of our service providers abide by the data protection legislation. We use the following service providers on a regular basis:
- Email and webhotel: Zoner Oy, www.zoner.fi
- Klarna and PayPal
Duration of the processing
We process your personal data according to the following general principles:
- We generally process your personal data for the duration of the customer or supplier relationship.
- If your personal data is in our marketing register, you can unsubscribe from the list by clicking on the link on each of our marketing emails or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data that we have stored is processed by the personnel of the Jenni Tuhkanen Photography webshop/Crazy Parrot Group as well as the personnel and/or agents of our partners, service providers and/or suppliers who must process the data in order for us to be able to deliver your order. Jenni Tuhkanen Photography webshop/Crazy Parrot Group do not disclose any such personal data to their partners, service providers and/or suppliers that are not necessary for the delivery of the product or service in question.
The Controller and its personnel process your personal data. We may also subcontract some of the processing of any personal data to a third party (such as the technical support of the webshop, webhotel or email service providers, shipping of finished products). In this case, we ensure contractually that your personal data is processed according to the applicable data protection legislation and otherwise appropriately.
Data transfer outside the EU
Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use the data in automated decision-making or profiling.